How does endotherm work?
The complete method about this product in here for the customers. Have a look on it.
- Due to the surface tension of fluid and imperfections in materials inside heating systems optimal thermal contact is not made.
- When dosed EndoTherm stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
- This increases the thermal contact which improves heat transfer rate and efficiency.
- Resulting in rooms reaching determined temperature quicker and staying warmer for longer.
- Return water temperature is lower which allows boilers to condensate more efficiently and recover more latent heat.
- Less fuel is consumed to maintain thermostatically set temperature.
The Science behind endotherm:
Consider the established methods of improving heating system efficiency. For example ‘Powerflushing’ improves thermal contact area by removing sludge and scale, ‘inhibitors’ prevent this scale from formulating thus maintaining an optimum contact area. EndoTherm too creates a larger thermal contact area on the inside of radiators/AHU chemically (not physically) by reducing the surface tension of the water in any heating system.
Changing the surface tension of heating system fluid essentially makes it “wetter”. EndoTherm breaks down the Hydrogen bonds within the fluid resulting in a 60% “wetter” fluid when compared with standard water. A wetter fluid can access and improve contact with the micro-cracks and unavoidable imperfections within a radiator, boiler tube or heat exchanger. Increased thermal contact improves the efficiency of heat transfer into a building.
As more heat is lost into the room, the water in the system has less energy and returns to the boiler cooler. This cooler return allows modern boilers to condensate more and recover more latent heat from the water reducing the workload of the boiler to heat back up again. This means that even the most modern and energy efficient systems with EndoTherm can use less fuel to maintain the desired or thermostatically set temperature when compared with water only systems.
· Independently Proven
- Savings of up to 15% proven by a leading R&D laboratory.
· Easy to Install
- EndoTherm can be installed in just 10-15 minutes.
· Non – Corrosive
- EndoTherm is non-corrosive and has slight inhibitor properties.
· 100% Organic
- EndoTherm is made from 100% organic materials.
- EndoTherm is suitable for any wet-based central heating systems.
· And British!!
- EndoTherm is developed and manufactured in the UK.
Reviews about this product:
The Trials with EndoTherm in our boilers have been very impressive. We have noted less circulating noise and better conductivity. We will install EndoTherm into any central heating systems we install in the future.’
The trial of EndoTherm at our head office has demonstrated a saving of 33% compared with the same period last year. Consideration is now being given to implementing EndoTherm into larger sites.’
EndoTherm was installed into one of our properties and within days the boiler had to be turned down to compensate for increased performance. Overall consumption had been reduced by 15.6%.’